Artificial Intelligence Courses – Learn AI
Artificial intelligence (AI) reacts to its environment intelligently. For example, everything from self-driving cars and chess players to chatbots can implement AI to make our lives easier.
But that’s just the beginning; AI can do all sorts of things, like predict the future, diagnose diseases and even write this text right now. Pretty impressive, right?
Whether you’re a beginner looking to get started with AI, or an experienced practitioner wanting to deepen your knowledge, there’s something for everyone.
1. Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree Program (Udacity)
Looking to gain a deep understanding of artificial intelligence and its many applications? The Udacity Artificial Nanodegree Program is jam-packed with AI learning applications. For example, you will create Sudoku solvers, build game-playing agents, and teach PacMan to search.
Plus, you’ll build scheduling systems for aerospace applications like the Hubble telescope and NASA Mars rovers. If you want to learn the essential concepts behind artificial intelligence, the Udacity Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree is just for you.
SAVE 25% OFF – Use promo code CAREER25 to save on your favorite Udacity courses. Enroll today.
– This is no mediocre program. Learn all the artificial intelligence skills you need to be successful in a data-driven world.
– Tailored to the latest technologies and tools, including hands-on mentorship from industry experts.
– Provides resume/CV assistance and career services to excel in your career.
– Despite our ranking it as the most effective AI program today, its cost is also a major factor.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence: A broad introduction to the foundations of artificial intelligence in Python. Learn to program a Sudoku solver and a constraint satisfaction problem solver.
- Classical Search: This course will give you a deeper understanding of the algorithms used in AI. Explore search techniques like teaching PacMan how to search.
- Automated Planning: Get an introduction to the process of planning, optimizing, and scheduling in a software application such as those for the Hubble Telescope and Mars rover.
- Optimization Problems: This course is designed to give you the foundation you need to build your own optimization problems using iterative improvement techniques.
- Adversarial Search: Explore how to develop search algorithms using the minimax theorem from game theory, and learn how to create agents that are better than human capabilities.
- Fundamentals of Probabilistic Graphical Models: Learn about pattern recognition through Hidden Markov Models (HMMs) and probability distribution through Bayes Nets.
In the Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree Program, you’ll build your skills by designing and implementing solutions to real-world problems. You’ll master optimization, planning, pattern recognition, and learn how to apply foundational AI algorithms to common problem types. By the end of the program, you’ll be well-equipped to apply AI in a variety of settings. Whether you’re looking to enter into the AI field or just want to gain a better understanding of this fascinating technology, the Udacity AI Nanodegree Program is the perfect way to get started.
|Duration||3 months (12 to 15 hours per week)|
|Certification||Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree|
|Prerequisites||Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, & Python|
|Skills Acquired||Python, Hidden Markov Models (HMMs), and Bayes Nets|
2. IBM Applied AI Professional Certificate
The IBM Applied AI Professional Certificate program is designed to give students a wide range of skills that are essential for careers in developing or implementing artificial intelligence solutions. For instance, you’ll build a chatbot and use computer vision techniques. The program will cover topics such as natural language processing, machine learning, Python programming, and more. You’ll also learn how to apply these concepts with the help of IBM Watson.
– Learn from the pros and leverage tools like IBM Watson throughout your coursework.
– The IBM Applied AI Professional Certificate is an eye-catcher for your CV/resume.
– IBM-centric courses sometimes without consideration of other products for machine learning.
- Getting Started with IBM Watson: With this course, you’ll learn about the use cases for IBM Watson so you can gain a better understanding of how AI works and how to use it to create intelligent apps.
- Build an AI-Powered Chatbot: The course will teach you how to implement a chatbot using IBM Watson’s natural language processing.
- Python for Data Science, AI, and Development: Build the skills needed to get started on your data science, artificial intelligence, and development projects. You will learn the fundamentals of Python and its great potential for data science, AI, and development with hands-on exercises.
- Building AI Applications with Watson APIs: In this course, you will learn to leverage Watson’s APIs to build sophisticated AI applications.
If you want to learn about AI for your career, check out the IBM Applied AI Professional Certificate. This course will teach you about artificial intelligence and machine learning, with a focus on getting hands-on experience using IBM Watson and applying them in real-world scenarios. You’ll also learn about natural language processing, computer vision, and other AI algorithms.
|Duration||7 months (3 hours per week)|
|Certification||IBM Applied AI Professional Certificate|
|Skills Acquired||IBM Watson, Python, OpenCV, APIs, Pandas, NumPy, and Natural Language Processing|
3. Machine Learning Introduction with Python (Dataquest)
The Machine Learning Introduction with Python career track from Dataquest will teach you how to find patterns in data and how to build useful, accurate models with machine learning. You’ll start by learning about the fundamentals of artificial intelligence and how it can be applied to various fields such as decision trees, linear regression, and more. You’ll also learn how to make predictions with supervised and unsupervised learning, delve into various machine learning algorithms, and implement them in real-world problems.
– Complete a machine learning project to sum up everything you’ve learned.
– Covers a wide range of topics like machine learning, neural networks, and deep learning.
– Lots of the courses are related to Python programming, instead of artificial intelligence.
– No career and resume/CV support for assistance upon completion.
- Python Fundamentals: Study the main concepts of Python programming and data science such as lists, loops, conditionals, dictionaries, and libraries like NumPy and Pandas.
- Linear Regression and Decision Trees: Understand your data and make better decisions using linear regression and decision trees.
- Deep Learning Fundamentals: Get a hands-on introduction to deep learning. All the basics are covered in this course, from graph representation to activation functions and multiple hidden layers, and image classification.
- Machine Learning Project: Finalize everything you’ve learned with a machine learning project that will challenge everything you’ve learned throughout the course.
In the Machine Learning Introduction with Python, you’ll go over the basics of machine learning and Python programming. It’ll cover topics like neural networks and random forests in Python with some practical examples using Scikit learn. By the end of this course, you’ll have an understanding of how machine learning works and be prepared to build your own machine learning project with Python.
|Coursework||20 skill-building courses|
|Certification||Machine Learning Introduction with Python|
|Skills Acquired||Python, image classification, deep learning, Scikit learn, K-Nearest Neighbors, and logistic regression models.|
4. Professional Certificate in Fundamentals of Google AI for Web Based Machine Learning
Are you interested in learning how Google’s machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies are impacting today’s businesses? If so, then the Fundamentals of Google AI for Web-Based Machine Learning Certificate Program is designed to equip professionals with the skills to write custom models such as linear regression and convolutional neural networks. This course will prepare learners to convert Python models to TensorFlow.js in order to run in a web browser.
– Certificate program is created by Google, one of the world’s most prominent AI companies.
– A unique certificate to learn the relationship between TensorFlow and building next-generation AI-powered web apps.
– Light on content as this certificate program is made up of just 2 courses.
- Google AI for Anyone: Gain a better understanding of AI, the implications, and potential applications. This course will arm you with the knowledge necessary to understand the future of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
The Fundamentals of Google AI for Web-Based Machine Learning Certificate Program provides a comprehensive introduction to this powerful toolset with a focus on web-based machine learning concepts. The course covers what’s new with Google AI for web-based machine learning, including neural networks, TensorFlow, and deep learning.
|Duration||2 months (3 – 4 hours per week)|
|Certification||Professional Certificate in Fundamentals of Google AI for Web Based Machine Learning|
|Skills Acquired||TensorFlow, Python, and Neural Networks|
5. AI Fundamentals (DataCamp)
Do you want to learn how to use predictive analytics to make better decisions? If you do, then DataCamp’s AI Fundamentals course is for you. This course will introduce you to the basics of AI, including how machine learning actually works and what its limits are. DataCamp’s AI Fundamentals track is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about how machine learning makes predictions and analyzes data. You’ll also learn how to use machine learning for tasks like recognizing written digits and predicting customer product usage.
– Good for beginners who don’t have prior programming skills to get a bit of a deep dive into artificial intelligence.
– Not as in-depth as other AI career tracks without much detail on course content.
– Just 4 hours of material making it one of the lightest options for artificial intelligence instructions.
- Introduction to AI: This course will teach you how to understand the definition of AI, how it relates to machine learning, and what impact this will have on society in the long term.
- Supervised Learning: Take your regression modeling skills to the next level by learning how to solve real-world problems with supervised learning through labeled data.
- Unsupervised Learning: This course will help you understand the fundamentals of unsupervised learning and how to use it to solve some of the most complex data challenges.
- Deep Learning & Beyond: This course is designed to get you started with deep learning. You will learn the basics of neural networks and extend your model to recognizing digits.
Throughout this course, you’ll gain a deep understanding of the fundamentals of machine learning and deep learning. Additionally, you’ll learn how to apply these concepts to real-world problems. So if you’re ready to jump into the world of AI, this course is a great place to start. So whether you’re just starting out or want to take your skills to the next level, the AI Fundamentals track does not require any prior programming experience.
|Coursework||14 Videos & 49 Exercises|
|Skills Acquired||Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, and Deep Learning|
Artificial Intelligence Courses – Learn AI
If you’re looking to jump-start your career, or just want a better understanding of the field for personal interest, these online artificial intelligence courses are an excellent way to do so.
With these AI training course options, you can choose what level of artificial intelligence course you want to study to best suit your needs and goals.
For instance, courses cover topics like machine learning algorithms, deep learning, and many others. Top AI specialists can earn up to $500,000 as an annual salary. So if you want to learn the fundamentals, or specialize in a specific area like deep learning or natural language processing, now’s your chance.
If you’re looking to enter into the field of artificial intelligence and data science, here are some more options to help you get started today.
- 10 Machine Learning Certification Courses: Jumpstart Your Career In AI
- PyTorch Certification To Kickstart Your Career in AI
- TensorFlow Certification: Learn AI and Machine Learning
- 10 Best Data Science Courses and Certification
- Data Analyst Certification For Beginners
- 10 Python Courses and Certificate Programs