Front End Developer Certification
But fear not, because, with the right courses and certifications, you too can become a master of the front end universe.
And who knows, maybe one day you’ll even achieve the coveted title of “Supreme Overlord of the DOM.”
Just don’t forget to take breaks and stretch those coding fingers, or you might end up with a case of Carpal Tunnel Markup Language (CTML).
1. Front End Web Developer (Udacity)
Want to learn how to build interactive websites and optimize user experience? The Front End Web Developer Nanodegree is one of the top programs today for web development.
This Nanodegree includes 4 professional courses taught by industry experts. It challenges you with hands-on projects that let you create your own website and eventually master the art and science of web design.
- CSS & Website Layout: Get the skills you need to design and style a website with ease with CSS Grid, Flexbox, and more. This course will teach you how to create professional-looking websites that are responsive and semantic.
- Web APIs and Asynchronous Applications: This course is for anyone who wants to learn to work with Node and Express in a structured, organized way. It’s designed to teach you the basics of asynchronous retrieved data and the fundamentals of web APIs.
- Build Tools, Webpack, and Service Worker: Learn how to use build tools for automation such as Webpack. Then, explore how to configure Webpack to use Sass-controlled stylesheets and cache server data for added website functionality.
The Front End Web Developer Nanodegree from Udacity is designed for you to learn all the skills needed to make your website or web application a success. You’ll get challenged with applied projects and learn from experts in the industry. There are many different paths available, and they’ll all require hard work and dedication. But the Nanodegree program allows you to learn how to become an excellent front-end web developer without spending tons of money.
|Certification||Front End Web Developer Nanodegree|
2. Front End Web Developer Professional Certificate (W3C)
- CSS Basics: Learn CSS basics from the W3C so you can create professionally-designed websites. From CSS basics to CSS-specific knowledge, this course is not only informative, but it’s also interactive.
- HTML5 and CSS Fundamentals: Gain a strong foundation in the principles of web design and development. Learn how to build websites with HTML5 and basic CSS, directly from W3C.
- HTML5 Coding Essentials and Best Practices: If you are an aspiring web professional who needs to learn HTML5, this course is perfect for you. Not only will you learn the best practices for writing code, but you will also master the HTML5 coding standards.
- HTML5 Apps and Games: Learn how to quickly build and deploy HTML5-based apps and games using essential skills. In this course, you’ll learn how to create powerful, robust, and reliable cross-platform mobile and web apps using HTML5.
If you are an aspiring web developer, then you should seriously consider getting the Front End Web Developer Professional Certificate from W3C. It’s all about proving your skills in the industry. Certification is the #1 way to get recognized and get yourself on the radar of future employers. If you’re looking for a career change in the web development field, this is the perfect opportunity to make that jump.
|Certification||Professional Certificate in Front-End Web Developer|
3. Responsive Website Development and Design Specialization (University of London)
Responsive websites are designed to be usable by people across all devices, from mobile phones to tablets, laptops to desktop computers. The Responsive Website Development and Design Specialization provides students with the knowledge they need to master this craft. They’ll also gain an understanding of how websites are designed, user experience, APIs, and a bit of modern full-stack web development.
- Responsive Web Design: Build scalable designs and a streamlined development workflow. This course will teach you how to incorporate user experience design principles into your next project by teaching you how to build responsive websites.
- Introduction to Meteor.js Development: You will learn how to build a multi-user website with the Meteor.js framework. By the end of the course, you will have a basic knowledge of how to create your own website and work with MongoDB.
- Responsive Website Tutorial and Examples: This course is designed for beginners who want to get their hands dirty with Meteor and want to learn how to build a responsive website.
- Responsive Website Development and Design Capstone: You will learn the skills necessary to create a complete website or online app. You will also be able to design and build responsive sites and use design and development tools to create innovative solutions for a particular problem.
Responsive website development is a hot topic at the moment. As more and more companies are looking to build their digital presence with websites that can be accessed across all devices, there is an increase in demand for experienced experts in this field. If you’re ready to enter the world of website development but aren’t sure where to start, a Responsive Website Development and Design Specialization could be your answer.
|Instructor||University of London|
|Certification||Responsive Website Development and Design Specialization (University of London)|
Front End Developer Certification
A front end web developer is often called the “backbone” of a website because they are the ones who integrate their web-based apps with their backend systems.
So for anyone who wants to build a website, it can be vital for your success to have a front end developer certification.
With new requirements and updates being made constantly in the world of web development, it can be tough for someone without experience to keep up with all the changes.
You’ll learn everything from coding foundations to advanced concepts. It’s time to start learning how to code with these front end developer certification courses.