Are you looking for TensorFlow certification and courses to better familiarize yourself with this machine learning framework? If yes, then look no further than our list of TensorFlow courses.
Originally built by the Google Brain Team, TensorFlow’s simplicity and versatility have made it even more popular than any other AI framework.
TensorFlow has become a must-have for any serious data scientist who wants to leverage and build state-of-the-art machine learning-powered applications.
So without further ado, here is our list of the top certification courses for TensorFlow to help you get started with machine learning.
1. Intro to Machine Learning with TensorFlow Nanodegree (Udacity)
The Intro to Machine Learning with TensorFlow Nanodegree program covers three major topics related to TensorFlow and machine learning. First, you will learn supervised learning that uses labeled data. Secondly, it covers unsupervised learning, when no labeled data exists.
Finally, you will also gain skills in deep learning using neural network design. Keep in mind for this nanodegree program that you are already going to require a good foundation of Python skills.
- Supervised Learning: Learn how to create and train predictive models using supervised learning. Then, test out what you’ve learned by building supervised learners in an applied project.
- Deep Learning: Gain knowledge in deep learning and the ability to implement it in your own projects. You will learn the basics of neural networks and then create your own image classifier based on deep learning and TensorFlow.
- Unsupervised Learning: This course provides a practical approach and understanding of unsupervised learning methods. With these methods, you can solve a range of problems in any domain of interest such as creating customer segments.
The Intro to Machine Learning with TensorFlow Nanodegree will show you the basics of machine learning with TensorFlow, so you’ll be able to tackle complex projects in your own projects. Overall, it will put your skills to the test with a range of projects involving deep learning, supervised, and unsupervised learning with the TensorFlow framework.
|Duration||3 months (10 hours per week)|
|Certification||Intro to Machine Learning with TensorFlow Nanodegree|
|Skills Acquired||TensorFlow, Deep learning, Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, and Clustering Techniques|
2. Build Deep Learning Models with TensorFlow (Codecademy)
Deep learning is easy to scale with TensorFlow, Python, and the Keras API. You can use this cutting-edge technology to train, test, and fine-tune your deep learning model for maximum efficiency. Codecademy offers an extremely hands-on course on how to Build Deep Learning Models with TensorFlow to get your hands dirty working with machine learning.
- Deep Learning and TensorFlow Foundations: This course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of deep learning and neural networks using the TensorFlow library. The course provides a fun, interactive way to learn about deep learning, and will create a solid foundation for your future projects.
- Classification: This course will teach you how to create a deep neural network, giving you the knowledge and skills to use classification and iteratively improve your models.
- Deep Learning Portfolio Project: Learn the intricacies of deep learning, the power of technology, and how to use it in the real world. Then, take your skills to the next level with a project that is tailored to deep learning.
Deep learning is a field taking shape at an exponential rate, and it’s predicted to continue for some time. TensorFlow is the most popular deep learning library in the market today. It has grown immensely in its short lifespan and offers developers an open-source tool to work with. In Codecademy’s Build Deep Learning Models with TensorFlow program, it teaches you how you can use TensorFlow to build deep learning models quickly and efficiently with Python and Keras API.
|Certification||Build Deep Learning Models with TensorFlow Certificate of Completion|
|Prerequisites||Some Python, NumPy, and Machine Learning|
|Skills Acquired||Python, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, TensorFlow, Keras, NumPy, and Machine Learning|
3. Introduction to TensorFlow in Python (DataCamp)
From understanding the fundamentals of neural networks to modeling them using Python and TensorFlow, learn what it takes to get started with this amazing technology. The Introduction to TensorFlow in Python track with DataCamp will get you started building linear models, training neural networks, and leveraging high-level APIs.
- Introduction to TensorFlow: This course is a great primer for those new to TensorFlow and those looking for a refresher. You will work with constants, variables, and Tensor basic algebra.
- Linear models: This course is packed with practical insights and examples on how to manipulate data and use TensorFlow to perform linear regression for making predictions.
- Neural Networks: Understand the building blocks of neural networks. The course will teach you the basics of training neural networks and how to use them to develop a powerful model, while reducing overfitting.
- High Level APIs: This final course will teach you how to develop and evaluate models using advanced TensorFlow APIs for data scientists and data engineers.
If you are a data scientist, data engineer, or machine learning engineer, then it is important to understand what neural networks are and how they work. Now is the time for you to learn about Google TensorFlow. And one of the best ways to learn about it is with the Introduction to TensorFlow in Python track from DataCamp.
|Certification||Introduction to TensorFlow in Python|
|Course Material||16 videos and 51 exercises|
|Skills Acquired||TensorFlow, Python, Keras API, Neural Networks, Linear Models, and Estimators API|
4. TensorFlow Developer Professional Certificate (DeepLearning.AI)
The TensorFlow Developer Professional Certificate from DeepLearning.AI is an intermediate training course that teaches you how to build deep learning solutions. The course is designed for developers who are already familiar with the basics of deep learning and have some experience building machine learning frameworks. By the end of this program, you will get a strong grasp of the fundamental concepts with a hands-on project using TensorFlow.
- Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning: Learn how to design and implement machine learning solutions using TensorFlow, a popular open-source framework for artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning.
- Convolutional Neural Networks in TensorFlow: Get insights into how a computer “sees” information and how to prevent overfitting your models.
- Natural Language Processing in TensorFlow: This course will teach you the basics of natural language processing and you’ll learn about text representation, tokenization, RNNs, GRUs, LSTMs, and creating a neural network.
- Sequences, Time Series and Prediction: This course will teach you the basics of time series analysis and how to build predictive models with RNNs, ConvNets and TensorFlow.
The TensorFlow Developer Professional Certificate from DeepLearning.AI is a hands-on set of courses that provide a professional understanding of the fundamentals of TensorFlow and its implementation. If you are interested in deep learning, artificial intelligence, and machine learning using TensorFlow and Keras API, this certificate will be able to enhance your skills in these fields.
|Duration||4 months (5 hours per week)|
|Certification||TensorFlow Developer Professional Certificate|
|Skills Acquired||Keras API, Tensorflow, RNNs, ConvNets, GRUs, LSTMs, and Neural Networks|
TensorFlow Certification and Courses
If you’re looking to hone your skills in machine learning, then you need these TensorFlow certification courses that will teach you everything you need to know about the machine learning framework developed by Google.
Whether it’s basics or advanced concepts like neural networks and training algorithms, these courses will get you up-to-speed on the latest developments in this rapidly growing field.
Get started with TensorFlow training to build scalable machine learning models for your organization and master the art and science of machine learning.
Do you have any questions or comments about these TensorFlow certification programs and courses? Don’t forget that there are lots more related certification courses to pick from.
- 10 Machine Learning Certification Courses: Jumpstart Your Career In AI
- Artificial Intelligence Courses – Learn AI
- PyTorch Certification To Kickstart Your Career in AI
- 10 Best Data Science Courses and Certification
- R Certification Courses for Statistical Computing
- PyTorch Certification To Kickstart Your Career in AI
- Data Management Certification Courses