Web Development Certification
We live in a digital world. Not only are design and web development the future, but it is also the present. The web has become one of the most powerful forces of our time.
Nowadays, it powers everything from business to gaming. However, with so many websites and platforms to choose from, not everyone has the know-how to build complex web applications.
If you’re looking for an online platform to build your career on, we have just what you need: a web development certification that will get you where you want to go.
It’s a fast-growing career with endless opportunities for those who are qualified and skilled in this field. If you’re looking for more information about this exciting industry, read on how to get web development certification.
Key factors when considering a web development course
There are a few key factors to consider when picking a web development course.
- COST: Secondly, you’ll also want to consider the cost of the course and the time commitment required. Web development courses can vary greatly in price, so it’s important to find one that’s affordable for you. Additionally, some courses require a significant time investment, so be sure to pick one that fits into your schedule.
- LEARNING FORMAT: Finally, another important factor is the type of certification you’re looking for. Some courses focus primarily on theory, while others focus more on practical skills. But some courses are also more comprehensive with hands-on coding practice. You’ll want to choose a course that covers the topics and that fits your learning style.
By taking all of these factors into account, you can be sure to choose the best course for your needs.
2. Python Certification
Web development may not be for everyone, but learning to code in Python is something that can open up new opportunities for you and your career.
Python is a stable coding language that allows you to build web applications dynamically. It’s flexible, quick, and easy to use so this makes Python certification a great choice for web development.
For example, Django is a fully-featured web framework written in Python. Nowadays, it has become one of the most popular frameworks for building websites and web apps. Its simplicity and flexibility have made Django the go-to choice for many developers, who are willing to spend time and effort on learning it.
- Learn Intermediate Python Nanodegree (Udacity)
- Professional Certificate in Python Data Science (IBM)
- Python Fundamentals Skill Track (DataCamp)
- IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate (Google)
3. React Certification
The main purpose of React is that it gives you the power to build interactive UIs that work on all devices. React has a declarative syntax that makes it easy to create interactive UIs with data flowing through the UI components.
As an open-source framework with a large community of developers contributing code, it can be difficult to know where to start learning React. That’s why React certification can be an effective option to learn. Most of them allow you to learn by building your own projects.
- React Developer Nanodegree (Udacity)
- React Certificate (Codecademy)
- Professional Certificate in Full Stack Cloud Developer (IBM)
4. Java Certification
Java for web applications? It’s not as crazy as you might think. Java is still one of the most popular programming languages in the world today, even for its Java Web frameworks.
With Java certification, you still are learning a top 3 programming language and your skills can be recognized throughout the industry. That means that if you are looking for a job in software development, it can be easier to transfer your skills because you’ve already learned some Java.
- Java Programmer Nanodegree (Udacity)
- Introduction to OOP with Java Professional Certificate (Georgia Tech)
- Object Oriented Programming in Java Specialization (Duke University)
5. C++ Certification
Even though it’s possible to use C++ for web development, you typically don’t because it doesn’t have the infrastructure built into it. It’s fast during run-time but it’s not as easy to write code in C++.
You might be able to call C++ libraries to process information and obtain an output. From there, you can use web technologies to display the output from C++. But you typically don’t use C++ for web development.
However, C++ certification could be good for game engine development, hardware, or artificial intelligence. Despite the fact that C++ doesn’t get as much usage from web developers, it’s still a great language to learn because of its higher performance.
Top 5 Web Development Languages to Learn
With the ever-growing internet and web, it has become more and more important to have a certification in web development. Overall, the demand for web developers is only increasing with the rise of the internet
This is a process that takes up a lot of time and practice on your own. Luckily, becoming a certified professional can be completely done through online education
With the help of this guide, you’ve learned about what it takes to become certified in some of the key programming languages to learn.
This can help you start on the right path toward earning web development certification today.