About the map
Our Olympic National Park Map is your path to the glacier-capped mountains on Washington’s Olympic Peninsula. This map carefully plots the scenic routes winding through the lush Hoh Rain Forest. It also guides you along the trails that lead to the awe-inspiring Hurricane Ridge.
Within this map, you’ll also find campgrounds, highways, roads, visitor centers, and other points of interest. Find a quiet retreat near Lake Crescent or a family-friendly spot in the Sol Duc Valley. Our map of Olympic National Park has you covered.
Whether you’re here for a day trip or a week-long adventure, keep this map as a close companion. It can help ensure you don’t miss a thing in Olympic National Park, situated in the heart of Washington State.Olympic National Park in Google Maps
Top Things to Do
Here are some of the top things to do at Olympic National Park.
- Lake Crescent: A deep, glacially-carved lake known for its brilliant blue waters and scenic surroundings.
- Hurricane Ridge: Offers panoramic views of the park’s mountains, valleys, and the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- Ruby Beach: Known for its sea stacks, abundant driftwood, and colorful tide pools.
- Sol Duc River: A serene river flowing through lush forests, popular for fishing.
- Mt. Storm King: A challenging hike leading to views of Lake Crescent and surrounding mountains.
- Lake Quinault: A tranquil lake surrounded by rainforest, ideal for boating, fishing, and hiking.
- Marymere Falls: A gorgeous waterfall easily accessible near Lake Crescent.
- Rialto Beach: Features sea stacks, pebbled shores, and tide pools.
- Enchanted Valley: Known as the “Valley of 10,000 Waterfalls” for its numerous cascades.
- Salt Creek Recreation Area: Offers tide pools, coastal views, and camping facilities near Crescent Bay.
Olympic National Park Visitor Center
Hoh Rain Forest Visitor Center
Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center
Heart of the Hills Campground
Deer Park Campground
South Beach Campground
Heart o’the Hills Campground
Graves Creek Campground
Landforms and Places
Olympic National Forest
Lakes, Rivers, and Water
Sol Duc River
Gray Wolf River
Hoh River Trail
Queets River Trail
Aurora Ridge Trail
Bogachiel River Trail
Duckabush River Trail
Second Beach Trailhead
- Olympic National Park (National Park Service)
- USGS Olympic National Park Map
- Topographic Maps of Olympic NP (USGS)